- UPC: # 765809513723
- Style: Spin-On Canister
- Thread Size: M22-1.50
- Outside Diameter (In): 3-11/16 Inch
- Height (In): 3-13/16 Inch
- Anti-Drainback Valve Included: Yes
- Filter Media: Enhanced Cellulose
- Bypass Valve Included: Yes
- Micron Rating: 21 Micron
- Top Outside Diameter (In): 3-11/16 Inch
- Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes
- Gasket Thickness (In): 3/16 Inch
- Gasket Inside Diameter (In): 2-7/16 Inch
- Gasket Outside Diameter (In): 2-13/16 Inch
- Removal Nut Included: No
Spin-On Lube Filter; WIX Oil Filters provide excellent engine protection using conventional, synthetic, or synthetic-blended motor oils, as recommended by the OE vehicle manufacturer, for normal and severe driving conditions such as stop and go traffic, dirt roads, construction sites, short trips, and interstate travel. WIX filters are recommended for OEM oil and filter change intervals, typically 3,750 to 10,000 miles, not to exceed 12 months. This filter traps up to 50% more dirt and contaminants than Protec with the best combination of capacity & efficiency for severe conditions. When applicable, WIX flexible silicone anti-drainback valve protects against dry engine starts past the traditional filter change interval. Laboratory Test Performance per ISO 454812 18 grams dirt (WIX 51515), 99% efficient at 23 microns (Based on WIX 51515, WIX 51356, WIX 57060)
During more than 70 years of innovation, including 1954 when we patented the first spin-on oil filter, WIX Filters has been at the forefront of oil filter technology and performance for passenger cars, light trucks, heavy trucks and buses, and off-highway vehicles. SAE J806 tests prove that WIX oil filters hold 45% more dirt than the leading national brand - meaning we keep filtering long after the competition has completely quit.
Some of the advantages of a WIX oil filter are:
- Arch-pleated, Prescription-blended Filter Media - provides a more than adequate filter area. The element has a controlled porosity blended media to assure complete filtration of the oil.
- Spiral-wound Center Tube - provides internal element support. The spiral design greatly reduces initial flow restriction when compared to other designs.
- Coiled Spring - ensures a constant load on the inner element to maintain the seal between the upper element end cap, the inner element support, and the mounting plate even during pressure surge situations.
- Filter Canister - encloses the assembly with a mechanically-locked double seam. The canister provides "flutes" at the closed end for ease of removal with an oil filter wrench.
- Silicone Anti-Drainback Valve - Stays flexible in extreme temperatures, improves oil flow and keeps oil in filter to prevent engine destroying dry starts. Also provides lasting protection to meet new vehicle manufacturers longer recommended oil change schedules. Nitrile valves can harden and become ineffective over time.
WIX is one of the world's top filtration manufacturers, producing quality products for the automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets.
They are the leader in aftermarket and original equipment filter design. Why? Because they not only design and test their filters for superior, long-lasting performance, but they also drive filter technology through our relentless commitment to product innovation. Their recent advances include:
- The industry's best performing filter for SUVs and light trucks.
- The first conical air filter developed for Ford Motor Company.
- The first combination by-pass and anti-drain back valve.
- Odor removing cabin interior air filters
- Patent-pending air filters that eliminate by-pass to improve engine performance.
- Centrifuge filters and other extended drain interval products.
- Staggered short pleat air filters for better fuel management.
WIX Ford Raptor Oil Filter
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not.
You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 10% restocking fee.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt.
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone
Shipping rates & delivery estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.