Big Blades, Big Thrust.
Hold steady through twists and turns.
- Available pitches 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23
- Rotation LH, RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Commercial Workboat, Cruiser, Houseboat, Runabout - cuddy
- Number of blades 3
- Material Mercalloy
- Fits Bravo Two drives
A Higher Grade of Performance
- Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
Built with pride in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Trusted everywhere
- How do you make a Mercury® propeller? One exacting step at a time. It starts with a prop mold. Cast in specially engineered hot wax using a 5,000-year-old technique. Reinforced with two ceramic finishes in an application process that takes two full days. Steam-heated in an autoclave at 325 degrees Fahrenheit and 100 PSI of pressure. And finally placed in a burnout furnace at more than 2000 degrees Fahrenheit – a heat that requires employees to wear aluminized protective clothing. Strengthened and shock-proofed, the mold is ready. Liquid stainless steel now fills the cavity, heated to 3000 degrees and dispensed in 50-pound dollops. Five hundred pounds of the molten metal pass through, creating 24 Mercury propellers. The freshly cast props cool on carts for about an hour. Then jackhammer-like knockout machines, abrasive saws, and sandblasters remove all traces of residual ceramic and oxidation. Machinists hone and prepare props for specific applications. And grinders thin leading blade edges and sand other areas. Next step: surface refinement. Two hours in a drag finish machine smoothes peaks and valleys, creating the matte finish of a Bravo Three® or pod-drive prop. Other propellers move on to a burnishing stage, gaining a high-luster finish. Fitting props with Performance Vent System plugs is the final step. They are now ready to be customized for better hole shot – and to deliver the superior performance Mercury owners around the world count on.
Mercalloy®: Patented Performance
- We couldn't find an aluminum alloy good enough for our propellers. So we invented one: Mercalloy Aluminum. So unique it’s patented, Mercalloy makes for higher-strength castings. Which allows for thinner blades that create less drag. Result? Optimal performance, optimal durability, better boating.
Sport Series Bravo Two Aluminum
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.