The Perfect Choice for Tow Sports
A flawless blend of torque, pulling power, and launch propulsion.
- HP / kW 370 / 276
- Maximum RPM (WOT) 5000 - 5400
- Engine type V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L) 6.2L
- Fuel delivery system Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- A sophisticated Control Module and Mercury SmartCraft compatibility provide complete control over key engine functions. SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) offers smooth shifting, immediate throttle response and high-tech digital controls.
Durable & Reliable
- Electronic MPI technology delivers smooth, quiet and steady idling; instant throttle response; and increased fuel efficiency to help reduce operating and maintenance costs. Engine Guardian, which monitors engine functions and nips potential problems in the bud, is standard.
Joystick Piloting for Inboards
The only joystick piloting system that’s compatible with gasoline or diesel inboard and tow sport engines.
The only joystick piloting system for single-inboard boats.
Many features available to make your tow sport adventures even more amazing
- With Mercury Repower Financing, you can easily power up everything from fishing boats, to runabouts, to cruisers with flexible financing on the engine. You can also choose to finance rigging, gauges, controls and even labor. Mercury Repower Financing offers low rates and low monthly payments to fit a boater’s budget.
|HP / kW|| |
|Maximum RPM (WOT)|| |
|Engine type|| |
|Displacement (L)|| |
|Bore and stroke|| |
|Fuel requirement|| |
|Engine control system|| |
|Fuel delivery system|| |
|Air induction|| |
|Alternator amp / Watt|| |
|Water drain system|| |
|Exhaust system|| |
|Cooling system|| |
|Lubrication system|| |
|Recommended oil|| |
|Engine guardian system|| |
|Gear shift|| |
|Transmission and Ratio|| |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|| |
|Weight (engine only)|| |
Mercury Mercruiser T6200 ECT
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.