One size doesn't fit all
Proven technology, rock-solid reliability and an unbeatable combination of performance and fuel efficiency.
- HP / kW 425 / 317
- Maximum RPM (WOT) 4400 - 4800
- Engine type V8
- Displacement (L) 8.2
- Fuel delivery system Multi-point Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI), Sequential Fuel Injection with DTS
- The freshwater closed-cooling system (standard) dramatically limits potential corrosion. In fact, Mercury® is so bullish about the anti-corrosion technology built into these engines, we offer a standard four-year limited corrosion warranty in addition to the three-year limited factory-backed warranty.
- The Mercury MerCruiser 6.2L offers exceptional fuel efficiency. Wide band oxygen sensors continuously monitor oxygen levels, which enables the engine control module to deliver precisely the correct amount of fuel. The result is fuel economy that stretches your boat’s range and your dollar.
- With Mercury Repower Financing, you can easily power up everything from fishing boats, to runabouts, to cruisers with flexible financing on the engine. You can also choose to finance rigging, gauges, controls and even labor. Mercury Repower Financing offers low rates and low monthly payments to fit a boater’s budget.
Joystick Piloting for Inboards
The only joystick piloting system that’s compatible with gasoline or diesel inboard and tow sport engines.
The only joystick piloting system for single-inboard boats.
Many features available to make your tow sport adventures even more amazing.
Power & Performance
- High-displacement volume and premium MPI fuel injection combine to deliver outstanding acceleration, instant planing and smooth performance throughout the rpm band. Mercury® SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift is standard, providing precision throttle response and effortless steering.
Durable & Reliable
- Mercury’s Engine Guardian continually monitors critical sensors for any sign of a problem and immediately takes action, while the water-cooled Cool Fuel delivery system on the 8.2L Inboard engine prevents vapor lock. Rugged construction, including stainless-steel exhaust, ensures long-term, hassle-free operation.
|HP / kW|| |
|Maximum RPM (WOT)|| |
|Engine type|| |
|Displacement (L)|| |
|Bore and stroke|| |
|Fuel requirement|| |
|Engine control system|| |
|Fuel delivery system|| |
|Air induction|| |
|Alternator amp / Watt|| |
|Water drain system|| |
|Exhaust system|| |
|Cooling system|| |
|Lubrication system|| |
|Recommended oil|| |
|Engine guardian system|| |
|Gear shift|| |
|Transmission and Ratio|| |
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|| |
|Weight (engine only)|| |
Mercury Mercruiser 6.2L 350 ECT
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.