- For dramatically reduced slip percentages in outboard Sport Master applications, averaging 4.5% at WOT
- The CNC propeller makes the most of the Sport Master gearcase and elevated engine heights.
- Quarter-inch diameter and half-inch pitch increments for precise tuning
- In similar applications, the MAX5 is often the propeller of choice for all-around performance, but the CNC goes unmatched in both top-end speed and handling.
- Run pitch for pitch with the MAX5 and see dramatically increased top-end performance with the ability to run a larger diameter.
The surface-piercing 5-Blade CNC Cleaver propeller is designed to maximize top-end speed on performance hulls powered by Mercury Racing 400R outboards with the Sport Master gearcase. The precision-machined five-blade propeller is produced on the same state-of-the-art CNC machines used to mill Mercury Racing’s legendary five- and six-blade sterndrive cleaver propellers. Every CNC propeller is delivered in a Mercury Racing Propeller Case.
14.75 - 15.50"
26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 (Half Inch Pitch Increments Available)
RH & LH
(15-degree and 18-degree rake variances are available through the entire pitch range.
Lab Finish 5-Blade CNC Cleaver
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.