FourStroke – Excellence without compromise
Elevate your experience on the water with Mercury FourStroke outboards. Designed to deliver unsurpassed power and performance in an efficient, reliable package that’s built to please, the new FourStroke V8 and V6 outboards are the smallest and lightest in their class. They’re engineered to go the distance on a wide variety of boats, and to make every adventure all it should be.
ENGINE INFORMATION AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Quick-revving double-overhead camshaft design and deep-breathing intake deliver thrilling and satisfying performance. Great for aluminum console, deck, inflatable rigid hull, inshore fishing, offshore fishing, and runabout boats and tritoons.
SPECIFICATIONS - 250:
|HP / kW|| |
|Engine type|| |
|Displacement (CID/CC)|| |
|Displacement (L)|| |
|Cylinder Configuration|| |
|Full throttle RPM|| |
|Air induction|| |
|Fuel induction system|| |
|Alternator amp / Watt|| |
|Recommended fuel|| |
|Recommended oil|| |
|Engine protection operator warning system|| |
|Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology|| |
|Shaft length|| |
|Gearcase ratio|| |
|Dry weight *Lightest model available|| |
|CARB star rating|| |
|Bore and stroke|| |
|Cooling system|| |
|Gear shift|| |
|Gearcase options|| |
|Trim system|| |
|Exhaust system|| |
|Counter Rotation|| |
|Lubrication system|| |
|Oil Capacity|| |
|Maximum Trim Range|| |
|Maximum Tilt Range|| |
Available with Joystick Piloting
- Joystick piloting is available on V6 3.4L 200hp and 225hp FourStroke outboards with Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS). In addition to easy joystick docking and maneuvering, the system allows you to hold a boat in position, hold its heading, or even hold its position and heading simultaneously.
Adaptive Speed Control
- Adaptive Speed Control allows boaters to maintain engine speed (rpm) regardless of load or condition changes – such as rough water, tight turns, tow sport activities and lower speeds on plane – without having to frequently adjust throttle position.
Discover better boating
- Active Trim by Mercury makes boating easier and more enjoyable by automatically trimming your engine. Active Trim simplifies boat operation while improving engine performance and decreasing fuel costs.
- Mercury Marine earned the 2018 Most Innovative Product award for its all-new V8 FourStroke outboard family. The award was presented during the Hutchwilco New Zealand Boat Show, the biggest and most popular boat show in New Zealand the past 60 years.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.