Nail every tight turn. Hold firm at any speed.
- Available pitches 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Bass, Deckboat, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing
- Number of blades 4
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Outboards 135hp and above
- Recommended for 75hp - 115hp multi-species, bass or flats boats, Outboard-powered bass boats more than 135hp
A Higher Grade of Performance
- Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
- Producing a world-renowned Mercury Marine prop takes time and skill, not to mention advanced engineering and know-how. Three dozen Mercury employees create some of the best props in the world. Every operation - from inception to completion - is centralized at Mercury's propeller manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Stainless Steel 15-5: Incredible corrosion protection to complement your impossible performance
- A proprietary blend of 15-5 stainless steel perfectly balances strength and corrosion resistance. Perfect protection for freshwater and saltwater applications alike. Developed specifically for Mercury props.
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
- Mercury's Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you're back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
PVS® (Performance Vent System). A Mercury-exclusive innovation for custom tuning and venting your propeller to match your engine.
Just by varying the size of the exhaust hole and controlling your engine’s rpm, you can eliminate sluggish performance or compensate for changes in load in altitude. And it’s technology that you can only get with Mercury Propellers.
Elite Series Trophy Plus
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.