Superior acceleration and top speed for the growing 75-115 hp outboard class
The new SpitFire X7 will propel your 75-115hp outboard-powered boat to higher levels of acceleration, speed and handling.
- Available pitches 13, 15, 17, 19, 21
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Bass, Inflatable - Rigid Hull (RIB), Inflatable - Soft Hull, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing, Pontoon
- Number of blades 4
- Material X7 Alloy
- Fits Outboards 40hp - 60hp (Command Thrust gearcase), Outboards 75hp - 115hp (standard gearcase)
X7 Alloy: Designed to do the impossible
Making Rules. By rewriting the rules. Thirty-percent stronger and four times more durable than conventional stainless steel, Mercury's revolutionary X7® alloy makes the impossible possible. Prop designs that couldn't be done. Performance levels that couldn't be reached. Now within your grasp.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
- Producing a world-renowned Mercury Marine prop takes time and skill, not to mention advanced engineering and know-how. Three dozen Mercury employees create some of the best props in the world. Every operation - from inception to completion - is centralized at Mercury's propeller manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
- Mercury's Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you're back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
A Higher Grade of Performance
- Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
Elite Series SpitFire X7
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.