- The 1550 dual calibration sterndrive features an advanced control system which enables the operator to switch engine power level via an electronic key fob. The Race key fob turns the engine into a pure bred race machine – pumping out one thousand five hundred and fifty horsepower on 112 AKI race fuel. The Pleasure key fob is selected when a more leisure ride is in order, creating 1350 h.p. on 91 octane (98 RON) fuel. Both fuel calibrations provide maximum torque and efficiency and are designed to optimize the engine performance at each power level.
- Available factory refresh includes a complete inspection and refresh of the engine by the same technicians….the experts, who built it originally
- This isn’t just a valet key that reduces that reduces engine power, each key fob changes the engine calibration for optimal performance at each of the horsepower levels.
- The long flat torque curve of the engine combined with Digital Throttle Shift allows the 1550 to rocket you to speed with the smoothness and ease of a high-end luxury vehicle throughout the full RPM range.
- Mercury Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) technology provides instant throttle response and luxury-car-like drivability.
- The race proven M8 sterndrive transfers the 1550 massive 1,500 lb. ft. of torque to the water.
RATED POWER AT TRANSMISSION
- 1550/1350 (1156/1007 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
- 6200-6800 (1550 HP) / 6000-6500 (1350 HP)
- Sequential Fuel Injection
- 112 AKI Required For 1550 Calibration / 91 Octane (98 RON) Minimum For 1350 HP
- Mercury Racinq Dry-Sump Hydraulic
- Dry-Sump M8R
- Application Dependent (Contact Mercury Racing For Additional Information)
- 31/787 (From Back Of Block)
- 29/737 (From Crankshaft Centerline)
- 10 Hour Warranty At The 1550 Power Level (At 2000 RPM Or Above) Or 1 Year, Whichever Comes First.
Consumer Dual Cal 1550/1350
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.