- Mercury Racing extends its state-of-the-art dual fuel calibration technology to the popular 1350 sterndrive.
- Power output is controlled via interchangeable electronic key fobs at the dash. The engine pumps out its advertised one thousand three hundred and fifty horsepower on 91 octane fuel when the 1350 horsepower fob is engaged. Engaging the 1100 horsepower fob reduces the octane requirement to 89 or rec 90 to allow operation in areas where premium fuel availability is unknown.
- Consumers are responsible for making sure they have the correct fuel grade in their tank when running in 1350 mode. Both fuel calibrations provide maximum torque and efficiency and are designed to optimize engine performance at each power level.
- Available factory refresh includes a complete inspection and refresh of the engine by the same technicians….the experts, who built it originally
- Twin turbocharged, 9.0 liter engine features Mercy Racing’s exclusive aluminum four valve cylinder heads and dual valve overhead camshaft valve train for unsurpassed durability.
- Mercury Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) technology provides instant throttle response and luxury-car-like drivability.
- Robust hydraulic transmission and dry-sump M8 drive to handle the 1350’s high torque
RATED POWER AT TRANSMISSION
1350/1100 (1007/820 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
Sequential Fuel Injection
91 Octane For 1350 H.P. Calibration / 89 Octane 1100 H.P. Calibration
Mercury Racinq Dry-Sump Hydraulic
Application Dependent (Contact Mercury Racing For Additional Information)
31/787 (From Back Of Block)
29/737 (From Crankshaft Centerline)
1-Year Limited Warranty For Recreational Boating
Consumer Dual Cal 1350/1100
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.