- The 565 sterndrive combines the proven performance of big block power with the creature comforts of digital throttle and shift.
- A stroked, 8.7 liter cylinder block combined with high-performance cylinder heads, multiport fuel injection and twin electronic throttle bodies results in a whopping 565 horsepower at the 5000-5400 rpm operating range.
- All of this power comes from 89 posted octane fuel; making this naturally aspirated powerhouse a natural for high performance vee-bottoms and catamarans as well as sport cruisers. The 565 is backed by a 2-year factory warranty.
565 (421 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
1 X PCM; 1 X TCM
Sequential Fuel Injection
89 Octane Minimum (R + M)/2
Bravo One XR, Bravo One XR Sport, Bravo One XR Sport Master, (Std. Or Short), (Integrated Transom System Optional)
34.2/869 (Transom Mount To Front Of Engine)
26.9/684 (From Crankshaft Centerline)
2-Year Limited For Recreational Boating
- The stroked 8.7 liter V8 engine provides unmatched acceleration
- Twin throttle bodies for max power
- Carbon fiber accents, polished pulleys and stainless steel headers provide a go-fast look
- Feel like you’re driving a modern luxury car with the smoothness and ease of provided by Digital Throttle & Shift, a Mercury Racing exclusive.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.