- The naturally aspirated 520 sterndrive provides recreational boaters a cost effective power option that fits nicely, in both value and performance, between the MerCruiser 8.2L MAG HO and Mercury Racing 540. It features digital throttle and shift and is backed by an unprecedented two-year limited factory warranty.
- Joystick Piloting is available on select 520 models featuring the Mercury Racing Bravo Three XR drive. Applications require through transom exhaust. An optional X-haust Noise Reducer Kit available.
- The 520 complies with EPA emissions requirements. CARB (California Air Resources Board) emissions compliant models are available upon special request.
520 (388 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
Sequential Fuel Injection
87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2), (91 RON) Global
Bravo One XR, Bravo One XR Sport, Bravo One XR Sport Master (Std. & Short), Bravo Three XR; (Integrated Transom System Optional)
Bravo One XR, Bravo One XR Sport, Bravo One XR Sport Master (Std. & Short), 1.35:1, 1.50:1, Bravo Three XR, 1.65:1, 1.81:1 Or 2.00:1
(In/Mm) 34.2/869 (Transom Mount To Front Of Engine)
(Lbs/Kg) 1218/553 (Lightest Available Engine Package (Engine, Transom Plate And Drive)
2-Year Limited For Recreational Boating
- The 520’s features and capabilities are anything but entry level
- Robust valve train provides exceptional longetivity
- Available with Joystick Piloting, the 520 offers unprecedented low speed maneuverability
- The optimal x-exhaust noise reduction system reduces the exhaust noise without sacrificing performance
- Closed cooling protects the engine from corrosion
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.