- The 1350 delivers a strong bottom end, “kick-you-in-the-pants” torque throughout the entire rev range and quick throttle response to carry the bow in challenging seas.
- From our expansive two-stroke outboard experience, we’ve employed pulse-separated exhaust tuning. Combined with computer managed turbocharger control, Mercury Racing’s proprietary pulse-separated exhaust keeps the turbos “spooled up” and virtually eliminates throttle lag and low-end torque deficit – shortcomings of less elegant turbocharged marine engines.
- Available factory refresh includes a complete inspection and refresh of the engine by the same technicians….the experts, who built it originally
- Twin turbo-chargers combined with pulse tuned exhaust and electronically controlled waste gate give the 1350 access to its full potential with virtually no lag.
- The 32 valve quad cam valve train offers extreme durability
- Mercury Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) technology provides instant throttle response and luxury-car-like drivability.
- The race proven M8 sterndrive transfers the 1350’s massive 1,3000 lb. ft. torque to the water.
RATED POWER AT TRANSMISSION
1350 (1006 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
Sequential Fuel Injection
91 Octane Minimum (R+M)/2 (98 RON) Global Calibration
Mercury Racinq Dry-Sump Hydraulic
Application Dependent (Contact Mercury Racing For Additional Information)
26.69/678 (From Back Of Block)
29/737 (From Crankshaft Centerline)
1-Year Limited For Recreational Boating
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.