- Based off of the quad cam four valve (QC4v) engine platform, the 850 h.p. Class 1 Competition pumps out 850 lb-ft of torque from 2500 to 5250 rpm and delivers 850 horsepower at its 6,350 rpm red line. All of this power and torque comes from 89 posted octane (R+M)/2, (95 RON, global) pump gas.
- The Class 1’s fuel calibration is unique for its application, but it’s function is very similar. It shifts just as sweetly and throttles just as effortlessly as it’s QC4v siblings. It features an integrated, water-cooled twin turbo exhaust system. The digitally modulated boost control is employed to handle the engines’ massive, flat torque line. And, as with all QC4v engines, The Class 1 is drive-by- wire and features an electronically shifted transmission.
- The Class 1 is available with the M6 drive with gear ratios from 1.15.1 to 1.42:1 or as an engine only.
With 11 color options available and four different components that can be painted — Induction & Exhaust, Base Engine, Transom, and Drive —owners can mix and match to create literally thousands of different custom color combinations.
- 9.0L – 90 DEGREE DOHC V-8
- ALUMINUM BLOCK AND HEADS FOR REDUCED WEIGHT
- DESIGNED/DEVELOPED/PRODUCED BY MERCURY RACING
- DURABLE NICOM® COATED ALUMINUM CYLINDER BORES
- NICOMCOATING IMPROVES HEAT TRANSFER
- AND DURABILITY
- QUAD CAM, FOUR VALVE (QC4V) DESIGN OPTIMIZES POWER AND TORQUE THROUGHOUT THE ENGINE OPERATING RPM RANGE
- OVERHEAD CAM DESIGN EXTENDS THE OPERATING RPM RANGE
- FUEL EFFICIENCY REWARDS OF 20 TO 30% VS. SIMILARLY RATED ENGINES
- IMPROVED DURABILITY
- TWIN, WATER COOLED TURBOCHARGERS YIELD BETTER PERFORMANCE, FUEL ECONOMY AND SOUND QUALITY AND REDUCE NOISE
- CLOSED COOLED
- ENHANCED CORROSION RESISTANCE AND IMPROVED ENGINE COOLING
- DRESSED TO THRILL
- MULTIPLE ENGINE AND DRIVE COLOR OPTIONS
- The 32 valve quad cam valve train offers extreme durability at high horsepower and engine speeds so you can be confident in knowing that the engine can handle anything you can
- Mercury Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) technology provides instant throttle response and luxury-car-like drivability
- World champion M6 sterndrive to handle the 860’s high torque.
- K-Plane Trim Tabs
- Zero Effort Digital Controls
Competition Class 1 Competition
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.