- Producing an astounding one thousand seven hundred and fifty horsepower, the most powerful engine ever produced by Mercury Racing offers massive torque for unmatched acceleration and top-end speeds. The 1750 sports a bold new color package which differentiates it from its consumer QC4 siblings.
1750 (1305 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
Sequential Fuel Injection
117 MON VP C16 Race Fuel Or Equivalent
Mercury Racing Hydraulic
Application Dependent (Contact Mercury Racing For Additional Information)
- The larger turbochargers on the 1750 combined with its pulse tuned exhaust and electronically controlled waste gate give the engine access to its full potential with virtually no lag
- Dual overhead camshaft valve train for unsuppressed durability
- Mercury Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) technology provides instant throttle response and luxury-car-like drivability
- The race proven M8 sterndrive transfers the 1750’s massive 2,0000 lb. ft. of torque to the water
- Available factory refresh includes a complete inspection and refresh of the engine by the same technicians….the experts, who built it originally
Competition 1750 Competition
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.