- The 9.0 liter quad cam, four-valve 1650 delivers Godzilla-like power throughout the RPM band. It is based on the same four valve technology with quad cams and dry sump efficiency as its consumer siblings.
- Larger turbochargers, packed with an improved compressor wheel design, provide greater airflow for enhanced power and torque. SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS), provides big power with luxury-car-like drivability. Racers appreciate Mercury Racing’s proprietary pulse-separated exhaust tuning which keeps turbos “spooled up,” virtually eliminating throttle lag and low-end torque deficit.
1650 (1230 KW)
FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE
Sequential Fuel Injection
112 AKI Sunoco Supreme Or Equivalent Race Fuel
Mercury Racing Dry-Sump Hydraulic
Application Dependent (Contact Mercury Racing For Additional Information)
29/737 (From Crankshaft Centerline)
- The 32 valve quad cam valve train offers extreme durability
- Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) provides instant throttle response
- The 1650 is the choice of winning race teams worldwide
Competition 1650 Competition
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product up to 30 days from the date you purchased it with a 20% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment) with a 20% restocking fee. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us or about your refund, contact us.